View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 05:14 PM   #28
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: The Pimp Has An Annoucement (not basketball related)

Wow, what awesome responses... thank you to everyone... Class acts, y'all and I appreciate being able to share the exciting news with you.

I don't want to take away from anyone's kids here and bleedin's pending kid (what if its a girl? what names then? lol), so we might as well rejoyce in all of us that are dads or future dads.

I look forward to the day when we see mariodeathgripJR and LittleSchyza posting here! gts and Lakers13 have a head start on us.. lol

Poor gts by the way... no wonder he never showers... with three girls, he never gets use of the bathroom!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote