View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Not happy with Anderson Varejao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
I tried to tell you. We should have got rid of him. His defense sucks because he exposed himself in the playoffs last year (to the refs. the fans always knew I think) as a flopper and the refs aren't giving him the calls.

Mathius

I guess I just drank the Andy koolaid that was out in full supply last year.

Really been a bad year for him. Yeah, he's still young I guess, but not THAT young. At 25, there is room for improvement, but one would figure by now that he would've started making some of those improvement.

I still think he can contribute some hustle plays and rebounds, but man.........f uckin' HATE watching that flopping sh!t.

What the hell did he spend his offseason doing? It's a gut check time for him, but Mike Brown isn't the man to deliver that message. No consequences for players who underperform.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote