View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: At the beginning of the season would you think we would be this good?

i'll be honest..i had no idea what to expect, i knew we had the talent to do well, but with the offseason as rough as it was , i never had a feeling either way, i decided way back in september that this season i was going to enjoy for what it was and roll with what we got, and cheer for whoever was on the court...

that's one of the reasons i get fed up with all the lets trade this guy or that guy, or he sucks threads/posts..

everyone of these guys from the front office to the water boy put kobe's remarks behind them and came out with the best they had...
hat's off to the whole team

Last edited by gts : 03-23-2008 at 04:33 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote