Thread: Lebron's Future
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 07:28 PM   #15
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lebron's Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Devin Harris is an overachiever, and Krystc doesn't seem to have the ability to return to his former promising self. Boone seems to show promise, but he certainly doesn't inspire me to say he's a future all star. Sean Williams just plain can't stay on the court. He's a foul out waiting to happen. Marcus Williams is totally inconsistent. The whole team combined is a borderline playoff team at best. Cavs went to the Finals with a mediocre supporting cast last year.

And your jabs at the Cavs? Make no sense. Z is old, yeah, but Z is by far and away Lebron's favorite player on this team, and possibly the league. When the Cavs won the ECF championship last year, the first guy Lebron ran to is Z.Ben Wallace? Has only a few years left on his contract. Guess what? Most of the guys we picked up in that trade? Expire before Lebron's contract. So we can shake up the lineup again if we have to.

And in case you haven't been watching the box scores, Delonte West has been playing really well since he got here, and he is definitely a true point guard. And he also has a lot of ties here. Went to school with Dwayne Jones, I think they were even roommates. There is also a coach on the staff that he knows from his past. He wanted to play here when he was drafted.

And Danny Ferry has proven to be a pretty solid GM, despite my early misgivings.

And do you know the biggest reason why Lebron won't be going to the Nets? He doesn't believe in rebuilding. Period. That's why he's a Yankees fan. They win, they don't rebuild.

http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/200...ron_jam_2.html

Mathius
I meant in a couple of years.
Nets fan 93 is online now   Reply With Quote