View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 10:44 PM   #26
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Default Re: We Now Know Derrick Rose's Weakness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
Add strength? Are you kidding me? You're watching the wrong player then based on half of those dumb ass assumptions.

He's not terribly strong. That much is obvious. He's still getting picked off screens and not fighting through them well to the point that they switch on them.

Quote:
Let's be honest, you're salty he didnt go to Illinois.

No. I already put in this thread that I'd take him #1 overall and I want him on my team even though we have Devin Harris and Marcus Williams. Nice job glancing over that.

Quote:
Derrick Rose is extremely built for a freshman PG

Operative word: Freshman. Not for an NBA point guard which he wants to be.

Quote:
... and he has a rare explosion of speed and power. It was on full display the other night against Michigan State. He'd get fouled and still finish the play.

One game, one play doesn't mean anything to me. Stephen Curry was finishing plays against Wisconsin..does that mean he's strong? No.

Quote:
Oh yeah, AND HE'S A FRESHMAN. All that stuff will be alieviated in time. He's still probably the best PG in the nation even given his weakness. He's a better overall player than Eric Gordon.

Thank you captain obvious. I already posted these comments before. However you have to take into account that he has weaknesses before becoming a great point guard in the league. Everything I mentioned are noticeable weaknesses. If I'm salty he didn't go to Illinois, you're blind from the truth.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote