View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
almightydavidbc
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Unique "College Roster" for NBA 2k8

What I do because of the monotony of playing the same teams with the same players every franchise is a make a college roster...
by that i mean i put all players who went to the same college on 1 team
Team Duke
Team North Carolina
Team UConn

I also put all Hi school players on their own teams (they take up 3) trying to space out talent and filling needs by position and matching player skills

I also put all foreign players on teams. team South America/Spain then about 4 more teams of just European players to max out team potential two of those are all the euro busts(yeah there are taht many). then i put the remaing on 2 teams making both pretty good.

then i start pairing colleges of 6-7 players with others based on either their relationship(same state etc...) or by team needs...
Team Maryland/Kansas
Team Michingan/Michigan St.
Team Wake Forest/Georgia Tech

then i start putting like regions or states schools together
Team Northeast USA(St. Johns, syracuse, Rhode Island, UMass)
Team Deep South(Alabama, Miss etc)
Team Florida(UF, Florida St., Fl intl, )
Team Texas (UT, A&M)

i can post specific lineups later, it makes for a lot of fun its a timely process to do it but its well worth it i think
i also use to do a legends roster where i put players back on the team they played best for suped their ratings back up to their prime form and got all the legends off legend teams and did it that way. but 2k8 took away ability to get legends off their legend teams if there were doubles i tried to put them on sep teams if they played for mult teams
almightydavidbc is offline   Reply With Quote