View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 07:29 PM   #1
Prince
I brick open layups

Prince has an OK reputation so far
Default THE RUCKER IS DEAD...(well sort of)

Im from Harlem, born and raised and The Rucker aka EBC is my home. Since the days of Master Rob, Rambo and Predator jumping over cars to the new generation of Skip, Alimoe and the Bone Collector.

My last memorable game was when Puffy had his Bad Boys team and put Steph and AI together in the starting backcourt! The park was on fire, this was before the draft, pre-cornrows for AI when his crossover was still legal and Steph just got off the cover of VIBE for best ball player. That day was ridiculous AI caught like 3 dunks and like 6 hit-ups, Steph had some pretty dimes but fronted on a dunk and got booed. Hold up Im wrong!!

My last best game Post-Clinton & Stern's appearance in the hood was when KB8 aka Lord of The Rings played IN THE RAIN!!!!! He came in with Jordans on his feet (and this was when he still was signed to Adidas) and gave a unforgettable performance in one half even though dudes were beating him up every play

Ever since the NBA got involved, the Rucker lost it...I mean no more weed or even camera phones...attendance is down so is street buzz. I mean this year nobody played for the chip??

The Rucker lost it...Kingdome got it
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote