View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #7
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good computer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
I was thinking of getting this when I went out to get Shivering Isles for Oblivion. Is it good? And is the online free? I thought I remembered it being free...

its free, just buy it at the stores, no monthly pay or anything, it is a decent game. I have played it briefly...and alotof people i know like it

Ill tell you one thing----Hell of alot better than Runescape
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote