View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 01:46 PM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: O'Neal Chafing At 20-Minute Limit

Of course he wants to play, guys like JO want to play 48 minutes every night. I don't see him "chafing" about it though. He understand why his minutes are limited. Another sensationalist Pacer headline from the Star. If I'm Bird I call up Peyton and try and get him to come to a few games.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote