View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Medieval 2 total war/ Rome Total War

I have Medieval 2, but onlyplayed it for a very short time. My little laptop really struggled to handle the graphics engine on the game. Took close to 4-5 hours to finish some of the battles. I haven't played it since like November last year, don't really intend to either. If I had a PC or laptop with a good graphics card/memory I would have probably played it a lot more. It is fun, just the slowness for me was infuriating. Much as I hated the slowness, it won't drive me to buying a new one as I usually only use it for the internet. Most of my games are console ones.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote