View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 12:07 PM   #1
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Will the Nets Ever pick up a 4 who can rebound and play D?

With the injury to Josh Boone sidelining him fer la forseeable future do u think the NEts will make a run at MElvin Ely or Reggie Williams when they get Deshawn Stevensonned because their contract demands are too much.

Uncle Cliffy is aiight but the NEts have not had a competent rebounding big man since the days of Jaimie Feick and Jayson Williams.

<I ommited Kenyon cause I always thought his game was a lot of chestpuffery, he could have been the richman's Charles Oakley but he wasn't>

I see RJ JKidd gettin a little too much wear and tear goin into the lane for rebounds, especially with Larry FRank seeming to have a hatred for bench players.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote