View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #6
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: nba 2k8 problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
The worst thing is the defender standing right in front of your face when you're trying to inbound the ball. To the point where he's out of bounds in front of you, and every attempt to pass'll just hit him and go back out of bounds. Sometimes you have to try 6-7 times just to inbound it.

And I swear, there are more and more glitches that pop up now that I've never seen before. One I saw was when trying to throw the ball to a teammate upcourt, the ball just slides backwards out of his hand and flies to the backcourt and out of bounds. With no defender on him. That s*** pisses me off.
What pisses me off the most is when you someone gives you a clear path foul, you go to the line and shoot the free throw... you airball the shot that gets me so mad try it if you actually dont believe me
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote