View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #10
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How Do You Guys Feel About Frye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Roy
He can play PF. I remember a few games ago, where Mike and Mike were talking about the coaches working on Travis's post up game to try and make him play more PF minutes. I'm not saying he should get the bulk of his minutes at PF, just make him play PF when Aldridge is resting.

I personally feel a 3 big man rotation would work the best in terms of minutes and production. Oden/Aldridge/Przybilla.

I know he can play the position, I'd just rather have an actual PF like Frye play it while Outlaw sticks to SF.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote