View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 11:17 PM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: First gaming memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
I can trump that.

My first game I remember playing, was a Texas Instrument "computer". Actually, it was basically a keyboard that plugged into your t.v. I remember you somehow had to hook a cassette player up to it to play games. There was this mining game that was pretty fun back then. Hey, I was young.

My first "real" computer was an Apple II. My first PC was 9mhz and had a 1200baud modem and a CGA monitor, and I actually used the original Windows at one point, which I doubt any of you have actually seen before. (Do any of you even remember pre Windows98, Windows 3.1?)

Oh, and there was another Atari before 2600, but I don't recall the name of it. Had the original Mario Bros. which was before Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt which came with the Nintendo system (remember when system's actually came with a game? The NES came with 2.)

Mathius
oh man I had this PC game called zapper spud that I would play over and over when I was little.

I remember windows 95.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote