View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 12:06 AM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would You Fans Want this Trade?

Absolutely not. Beasley isn't needed at his position, and I do believe that (A) Oden will be better than Rose and (B) a great center is one of the most important pieces of a championship. For the record, I expect Oden to also be better than Chandler (definitely on defense, and probably comparable on offense).

You mentioned that Przybilla has done well, and I completely agree. However, he only plays 24 minutes a game anyway and we don't have any other true centers available in our long term plans. Also, we aren't desperate for a PG, it is simply our weakest position, but we have plenty of depth at the PG role. If we trade Oden for Rose, then the C position (which I consider more important for a championship) becomes the weakest, AND has no depth.

I'd be pretty surprised to see any other Blazer fans willing to trade Oden for Rose, but I could be wrong so lets see other responses....................
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote