View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #12
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How would the Cavs fare against the Celtics if we meet in the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Where is RedBlackAttack and why does he always disappear around playoff time?

Last year he stopped posting completely just before the Finals. I don't get it.

Mathius

I don't recall him posting much in the Cavs forum to begin with.

I remember him not posting much in the offseason last year. I was usually out somewhere watching the Cavs playoff games, so I personally wasn't around for many of the game threads. Perhaps he was doing the same thing?

Speaking of Cavs posters who are MIA, whatever happened to AKADS?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote