View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 08:07 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Playoffs 1st round: Detroit vs Sixers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppierce34
Last night was a bit more of what I thought it would go like. Detroit controlled the pace and took guys out of the game. Still think the Sixers might fight one out at home, but my gut says they lose 3 straight.

Im surprised they got one on the road. I thought they would go down 0-2 then win the third at home and lose the next 2 to end the series.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote