View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 10:58 PM   #37
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You being a musician for only 9 years does not qualify you. It's not an inference you can make. Tell me about how you sat around with Andre, hung out, jammed for a few hours, took lessons from him, saw him at a performance of classical or jazz music, or that you read some article where he or someone close to him states that he's just gettin by on the instruments.

This is very simple.

You can make very few, if any, assumptions of his proficiency based on a few pop records.

If you were such a great musician you would realize that pop music is driven by simplicity and clever hooks. Not how well you can shred on a guitar or drop some Liszt on the keyboard.

My inclination is that he's not some master musician, but don't act like you can tell based on his pop records.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote