View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #468
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 4, Monday 10:30pm ET

I think the Lakers are gunna have to brin their A game for every quater next round. I think they can win but for sure this isn't gunna be a sweep. I will be happy if they can win it in 6.

GO LAKES!!!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote