View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 04:15 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OT: people who can't take sarcasm annoy me

My buddy is never going to get laid. He doesn't understand the concept of sarcasm at all and doesn't have a sense of humor. We were watching some of the Steelers-Eagles preseason game at a bar. This one dude makes the comment that "Charlie Batch is the best quarterback in the NFL." What does my friend do? He looks the guy right in the eyes and says. "No he isn't, what are you talking about." I then go on to say that the Steelers should bench Roethlisberger for the season and start Batch. My friend then says, "No way dude, the Steelers would suck."

Can anyone top that story? People who don't understand sarcasm truly baffle me
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote