View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:14 PM   #12
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who do we want in RETURN???

I think defense is more important, you know, the whole "defense wins championships' thing. I think we will already have upgraded offense. We're adding Rudy Fernandez (most likely) and Oden is an upgrade offensively over Przybilla. Oden should also open things up for Aldridge to be more effective offensively (sort of like Shaq making it easier for Amare). These are reasons that I think if we are to get a new SF, defense is more important than offense. A Battier type player at SF would be great, but I don't think Houston is giving up Battier too easily.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote