View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #19
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who do we want in RETURN???

So, I haven't seen it here but I've in the past seen people mention Richard Jefferson. I've always been indifferent to the idea of getting him (but leaning towards not getting him) because I want a defensive stopper at the SF position and Jefferson is paid too much (not really a major problem considering Raef would have to be involved to trade for him). I now hope that we don't get him because I want to keep our image clean and Jefferson has been in the news recently: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3385685

What do you guys think about the possibility of trading for him though?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote