View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #27
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who do we want in RETURN???

Chris Duhon - Unnecessary, I don't think he upgrades us, but he's a decent backup PG
Luol Deng - For the right price
Ben Gordon - No, needs the ball too much to be effective
Ron Artest - No, no, no, no, etc.
Josh Howard - Hmmm... the confession of toking up bothers me but if he can stay defensive minded he would be perfect.
Grant Hill - Only if we had him for the vets minimum to use him as a teacher
Richard Jefferson - No, we don't need a scorer, we need a defender, plus he is in trouble for choking a man, which is worse than Howard smoking pot.
Josh Smith - He would be great, but I don't see it happening
James Posey - No, too old yet I don't see him being as good of a teacher as Hill could be
Daniel Gibson - No. I like Boobie, but Steve Blake is a better fit for the what we need. Plus, I'm not seeing him leaving the Cavs without a tremendous check louring him.
Theo Ratliff - Only if he is cheap and willing to take Raef LaFrentz' role on the team.
Matt Barnes - Can he defend? If so, yes. If not, maybe.
Corey Maggette - Same as Matt Barnes
Trevor Ariza - I don't think he'd upgrade us, so no.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote