View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 10:25 PM   #10
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 23 Cent Pizza for OH natives (basketball related, oddly enough)

I don't get it.

Yeah, 23 cents is a great deal for a pizza, but how many pizzas are you really gonna order. If you order a bunch, by the time you get to some of them, they will have spoiled. And are people such cheapskates that it's a big deal for them to save the price of a large pizza?

I don't get it. I mean, I live on a tight budget, but I wouldn't wait 2.5 hours for a pizza. I would just pay up and go somewhere else rather than get something that was very hastily put together.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote