View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #6
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: why the nugs CAN'T trade nene

Good post. I agree that Nene can be a force when given the chance. He needs to be implimented into the offense more. If we can get rid of Martin for a good PG, I can definitely see Nene taking the starting 4 spot and putting up 15/8. He's also our best pick and roll player, something Denver doesn't do a lot of because of his injury. I think Martin should definitely be up for grabs this off-season. Not because he's not good, but because of his contract and the fact that we need a PG fast. Nene is a powerful force down low and there's no doubt in my mind that he can put up monster numbers when given 30 minutes a gme.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote