View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 05:51 PM   #7
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ...

I'm not so sure Donte is our #1. I think that role might be Reggie Browns. He knows the offense better and him and McNabb got all that practice together during off-season. Hey, I remember 2 or 3 seasons ago Donte wasn't even starting for the saints. Was he injured that season? I know he was returning kicks at the end of the season.

This seems like a "cheap" move by the Eagles. It's good, but we could have got better (Lelie, Walker, Branch).
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote