View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 09:35 PM   #42
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
That may be true for some people, but I felt like clowning someone.

She said, "I want to be swept off my feet."

I was wondering how that might happen considering her weight is off the charts. She weighs more than me, and I'm 6'3" (without shoes). She's between 5'5" and 5'7"..... ewwwww.

And if you want to negative rep me, leave your name. I'm not going to negative rep you back. It's nice to know who disagrees with you. There is no need for revenge, because karma is a beautiful thing.

Now I'm going to point something out here too:

AKA AAP (All Around Playa)
Real Men Wear Green (Get Buckets)
Voice of Reason (GoBB)

Are you guys in a 3-way relationship? Well maybe not GoBB, its just these two that are obsessed with him. Are you guys waiting for that special offer from GoBB to paypal him for some of his nude pics? Guess what guys? He took the money and run, you ain't getting no nude pics from GoBB. Hard luck maybe next time.

The funny thing is with people that try and be all negative in my posts are absolute homers that basically nobody likes. There's the 3 guys mentioned above, and theres some Maverick idiot fan that needs his title edited because he's such a moron.

Anything you guys say doesn't really bother me, because at the end of the day the 3 of you are so dedicated to posting in an NBA forum with your online personas, I know you guys don't have a life. Well I am actually sure GoBB has a life because he isn't really a homer at all, and he posts other stuff other than Kobe hate or Celtic nut-riding, or Mark Cuban gay fantasies.

I don't know why I even reply to you guys, I don't need to justify myself to fat sweaty computer nerds that have never played more than drive-way basketball in their lives. But hey, GB can score 80ppg with Paul Pierce in NBA Live 2006, so what do I know LOL.
Now I'm obsessed with GoBB? Good luck justifying that one, idiot. I'm not the one reporting his posts to the mods and handing out negative reps. You don't "have" to justify anything to anyone but you replied to me because I pointed out your obvious hypocrisy. Even you know that you're a jackass.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote