View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 07:40 AM   #13
new noise
madvillain

new noise has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Big Board of Top 115 NBA Draft Prospects, by Position, w/Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
what about courtney lee? buddinger? bill walker?

i am starting to wonder if im crazy or if some of you do your talent evaluations by watching sportscenter & reading mock draft lists- courtney lee is way closer to oj than alot of people must think- only difference may be that lee has an inch or two on oj- dont get me wrong, im a huge oj fan and watched nearly every telivised sc gam- i believe mayo is a stud and a legit top 10 pick- but no lock to be top 5

lee will be a starting 2 gaurd in the nba- will gordon be a starter? sixth man?- i feel gordon will be a good nba scorer, but in no way is he a lock to be the star some of you sportcenter anylists see him as

I agree for the most part on Courtney Lee - I'm not sure what would make teams pass him up in the first round, besides being a senior in a draft full of freshmen and maybe not having the all-out explosiveness of a guy like Mayo. Judging by his lack of hype, he could end up being a steal somewhere in the 20's. He'd be a nice piece for the Sonics with their other 1st round pick, or a good young add for the Spurs a couple picks later.
new noise is offline   Reply With Quote