View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 11:34 AM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I like the move

low risk/high reward type move... I would have rather snatched up Deion Branch, or Javon Walker.... but I hear the Pats are asking too much & this kid is a real good pick up for what we gave up....Siminoeu was OK but he was too small and couldnt consistantly do the things we needed of him..He just had a lot of speed...

I think we still need a Rb.... and a quality Lb.... get those, and we'll roll

Yeah NE wants a first round pick. GB wanted a 2nd round pick. But the catch was both WR's wanted new deals ontop of it all. Eagles thought a high pick plus giving them a deal was too much.

I'm not mad at this move at all. Like you said low risk/high reward.

Going to any games this season Rasheed?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote