View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 05:59 PM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which system should I buy based on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Guys, I'm leaning toward the PS3 pretty strongly. The red ring problem would just bug the hell out of me (not having the system for that long), I just wish the $400 version of the PS3 would be compatible with PS2 games, I have to pay $100 just for compatibility. How about the $380 PS3 with the 20GB harddrive? Is that alright?

i got the 40Gig PS3 that doesn't have back compatibility. I always said though, I will GLADLY plug my PS2 in to save 100 bucks. It's not that hard you just put the plug outlet in the wall and you can play them all day lol

After i got my PS3 though I just took my PS2 and all those games over my girlfriend's house so I would have something to play when she's busy with stuff.

Anyway my vote goes to PS3
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote