View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers fan with a modest proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
WHAT??

Get the f*ck out of town with that crap.

I know the draft is deep, but not THAT deep. Griffin is cut, so that doesn't even matter. We cut a little bit of salary for a rookie, who isn't even gonna be as good as Diogu. Ike is still going to be a good player, why give up on him already? He's produced in minutes.

As far as Griffin, any rookie-esque contract can be used, insert the player. And because I don't like Ike lol. He's solid, but he isn't what we need, he doesn't provide any defense. This Jim O'Brien offense is centered on the perimeter and while Ike has a fairly solid post-game, this offense doesn't put but 1 player on the block. This provides a good kick out shot, except Ike looks like a deer in headlights when he gets double-teamed and does NOT pass out of the post, nullifying the open jumpshot. I'd like to try and get a late 1st to try and get a guy like DJ White, Jason Thompson, Richard Hendrix. Or if we go big with our first pick (Kevin Love, which I'd really like), target a guy like Mario Chalmers, Ty Lawson, or maybe a Brandon Rush or Courtney Lee.

PS: Where the hell are the Sonics fans!?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote