View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 02:40 AM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers fan with a modest proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
we are prepping for a court date to keep the sonics in seattle!!!

i have always liked ike-- i would take the trade

lets go one step further-- pacer fans interested in ANY of our bigs (swift, petro or sene?

what would you offer?

Meh. I like Sene for being 22ish years old and arms as long as his legs, but I wouldn't really give up anything for him. Maybe David Harrison, who'll be a free agent anyway most likely. Maybe Diogu and a 2nd rounder for Sene and your #24.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote