View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 09:16 PM   #262
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official NBA '08 Draft Lottery Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
First I think you can bring in a productive player by trading down. Second, Jordan I think is a better fit than Ty or Noah (especially). He has great size, and has the potential to be a legit post threat like the Lemarcus Aldridge they missed out on and can do it on both ends. But like I said, I'd probably take Beasley, but no way I'd take Rose if Im them. He should be out of the question.

Jordan hasnt done shyt in college. What the hell are you sold on?????

Maybe you see something that scouts and people did in Darko.

Kid wasnt even the best player on his team. During game the you forgot he was even a top NBA prospect. Like really. You say he is a better fit more than Ty/Noah, but based on what? His size basically? The fact he has size to play the position when the NBA nowadays? Most teams just put out ther 5 best, most talented players and no the sterotypical position player.

D.Jordan should have stayed in school and tried if he improved to be the #1 pick next draft. But he'll go high based on mysterious potential that he really didnt show much in college. He has size, he's athletic and somehow you are gonna develop him like some damn play dough into a legit post player.

I got all night buddy...punch them keys!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote