View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
ABTY7
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ABTY7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Very simple question

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
For all those people who are wondering whether we should take Rose or Beasley ask yourself this question... would you rather have Chris Paul/D Williams or Carmelo Anthony??? to me it isn't even close... the true PG who is a superstar is much more valuable than a guy like Carmelo... guys that are just scorers are not as valuable... Bulls have to pick Rose and address inside game down the road... Rose is the best player available... I know we need size, but Beasley isn't exactly Dwight Howard.... he is a SF...

Not really- although Beasley at times acts as if he wants to play the three- problem is Beasley is extremely weak dribbling with his right and at times has a hard time createing his own shot.

On the other hand, Rose's jumper is suspect at best- neither is a perfect player (unlike Jesus at SG we used to have- 23)

I've said this before- it's a win-win situation. I fully expect Pax to take the guy that allows him to make the best deal possible to fill in the other area of need- dealing for a Michael Redd type would make Beasley the best choice- dealing for a healthy Jermaine O'Neal would make Rose the no brainer...
ABTY7 is offline   Reply With Quote