View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 04:24 PM   #4
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Very simple question

good point for both of you.......we all can look at it on different angles......

1. who we think pax should draft: i think rose, some might say beastly.......

2. our biggest need between the 2: beastly....hinrich is not a bad of a pg, and we need low post scoring, so the beast would be the ideal need....

3. what paxson is gonna do, trade picks or players: we don't know.......

- now, this is what i think: i like rose and i hope pax would pick rose.......my opinion is that pax should go after rose as much as we need beastly, reason being is that.....its simple.......we have more value on our guards than what we have on our big guys........hinrich is proven that he can play pg....gordon can shoot, maybe not consistently, but can shoot.......hahahaha.....hughes can both play guard position and can attack the basket.......i don't think sefolosha will get traded, but somebody might inquire bout him since he showed that he can also play.......

tyrus thomas showed flashes on why he will be good, high flying dunks, shotblocking, been working on a few losw post moves.......and gooden, we all know he can score down low......noah, ummmm i guess defense.....hahahah......

so, its easier for paxson to trade any of the guards because they have more value and get a low post guy in return........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote