Thread: 2008 Bulls
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 12:46 AM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 2008 Bulls

I don't expect them to be contenders next season but I do think a realistic expectation would be for them to at least make the playoffs. Unless Paxson makes huge changes and trades everyone this is still the same team pretty much (Gordon, Deng, Noc, Hinrich) that went to the playoffs 3 straight seasons. Now with the first pick and improvements at center (Noah, Gray) and PF (Drew Gooden/Tyrus Thomas) and the developments of Sefolosha and Thomas, I think this Bulls team can win 40+ games in the east especially with a good coach and Derrick Rose.

Even if the Bulls leave the team as is and just draft Derrick Rose, I think they're capable of winning 40+ games.

PG: Rose/Hinrich
SG: Sefolosha/Hughes
SF: Deng/Noc
PF: Gooden/Thomas
C: Noah/Gray

That's a very solid team right there. But I do hope that Paxson drafts Rose and then uses Hinrich and other players to trade for an all-star PF or even try and trade for another first round pick and draft Beasley or Lopez.

I still think the Heat should consider Hinrich, Tyrus Thomas, Ben Gordon (sign and trade) for their second pick.

Bulls:

PG: Rose
SG: Sefolosha/Hughes
SF: Deng/Nocioni
PF: Drew Gooden/Michael Beasley
C: Noah/Gray

damn!!
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote