Thread: Jamont Gordon
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #9
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jamont Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
i actually believe that the question with jamont gordon is if he he 1 handed or if he can use his right hand enough on the dribble to la point in the nba

i believe he is athletically a lottery pick at pg - 6'3 or 6'4 225 and fast- i just believe that he is still 50/50 as a prospect because of his dribbling in addition to your point of shooting- but if he has the dribbling skills with his right hand in addition to his strong left i think this guy has every right to expect to be drafted during the first round-

this guy would be ideal to bring in for workouts- for a guy like me who dosnt get that chance i have him going early second

imo in 5 years jomont gordon will either be one of the 10-15 best players from his draft class-or be a guy nbody ever heard of again after draft day- celtics could grab a perfect piece if they took the gamble and it worked- i love the thought of gordon as a 6th man or point off the bench
I want Gordon or Lawson, but I'm not too sold on either. Neither are shooters and that's what we need is a point guard who can shoot. Gordon is a better ball handler than Rondo, but I think we better go after a shooter.

Tyrece Rice would be perfect. I've seen him play several times in the gym. (Rice and Matt Ryan were the stars on our campus...I miss Jared Dudley ) Rice is a shooter who can handle ball pressure and knock down contested shots. He could slip to the second round.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote