View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #69
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who do we want in RETURN???

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
Joel Freeland is a skinny 6'9".

He's a combo forward. Not a center

I remember when he was drafted that people were saying he was 6'11" - 7'0" <_<

But he's 6'9"

I guess the 6'11"/7' part stuck in my head. Still, I think once Raef is gone, it will be time to have young 3rd string center that is one of those potential guys. You know, a young guy that isn't great and demanding money yet, but in 4 years or so will be a viable replacement for Joel Przybilla.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote