View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 04:46 PM   #9
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Default Re: Michael Beasley says that he is a combo forward..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
Highly doubt we would be able to trade Gordon for a lotto pick. Why? Because Gordon is going to have to be signed and then traded away, and more than likely is going to get 8-10 million. So for a trade to work with a lotto player, your going to have to match salaries, say roughly 9 million, and the rookie could take away about 2-3 million. So the team would trade away a lotto player, for Ben Gordon and a mid level player (probably a role player) to get a player who is going to give you 20 pts a game, no defense and no leadership...not going to happen. Trading him for more of a vet big man isn't out of the question, I am sure the Pacers would be more than willing to work with a deal around Ben Gordon.

Ring#7, the reason I want Tyrus gone is because he is bascially already a bust. Sure he has shown some improvements but IMO that was a huge mistake by Paxson, he had LA who was better than Tyrus is now when he came into the league and has only gotten better. And when you can work a trade out to get rid of him for something other than a pick lets see it. The guy makes around 3 million I believe and getting any first round pick for him would be solid. The funny thing is Joey Dorsey is going to be better than Tyrus, and he is a projected 2nd round pick.

And saying Tyrus could be better than Beasley is like saying Ben Gordon is the second comming of MJ.

In the famous words of flava flave; Wooow, Woooooow.lol. Some of you guys got beasley way over rated. Dont get me wrong, he's good, and I happen to like his game. But to say compare Tyrus to Beasley like gordon to Mj? I hope your just playing around. Tyrus aint that far from Beasley, he just has a different style and paxson knew he was raw before he drafted him. And how can you say he's already a bust when he averages the same as Aldridge whenever he gets a chance to play. It aint his fault Skiles was playing Joe smith and Wallace because of there contracts. He just got the $hit end of the stick. and besides Rose and beasley there aint a player in the draft with more potential than Thomas. And heres an ambitious trade. Hinrich, noah and simmons for Aldridge, Pryzbilla, and jaret jack. It works out for both teams.
Ring#7 is offline   Reply With Quote