View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Switching Picks with Orlando?

http://trailblazerscentercourt.blogs...em-we-got.html

So, I've read this at more than one place now, so I'm not sure if its rumor or just the idea off blogs, but there is talks of Portland trading its 3 2nd rounders for Orlando's 22nd pick, because Orlando wants more pieces than just the 22nd pick. Blazers could either keep the 22nd pick in this case, or combine it with the #13 and move up to #6 or so (which is the Knicks pick).

I for one don't cherish 2nd rounders other than for combining them to trade for better pieces, so I support this trade. Others?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote