View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 01:36 AM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Switching Picks with Orlando?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
How high could we move up with #13 & #22?

Hopefully high enough to get one of these pg's Bayless/Mayo/Gordon

I think it is very reasonable to potentially get #6 (maybe add Jack to get it done?)

I'm not big on Mayo or Gordon with our team. They are both very talented, but neither are the type of players we need. I would love to have Bayless, but I think he is going top 4. Maybe we'd get lucky and get the #6 without adding Jack, then we could pair #6 with Jack to move up to #4.

Of course, that is becoming more and more unlikely, because that is on the assumption that Orlando makes the initial trade, then the Knicks make the #6 for #13 & #22, then the Sonics make #4 for Jack and #6. But who knows, KP may be able to convince teams that it would be good for them.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote