View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Doug Collins might not be the next coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I didn't watch/hear the full story on CSN this morning but I did hear that Doug Collins as the Bulls coach might not happen. I'm not sure... I think he would be a good fit but I would much rather have someone like Avery Johnson or Jeff Van Gundy coaching the team.

Collins for the past week was stating that it was never really a done deal. In TNT's broadcast he would keep repeating that he and the bulls needed to sit and see what happened. So I would not be surprised if he ends up not being it..

I love JVG for the Bulls.. I think with him at the command the Bulls can be restored as a competitive eastern team...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote