View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:26 AM   #6
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
If LaMarcus Aldridge is availiabe with the number 5 pick we should take him, do a sign and trade with Harrington and trade him and Lue to the Rockets for their number 8 pick, sign Marcus Williams with that pick, trade Josh Smith, another player, and a pick for Allen Iverson, and finally sign Joel Przybilla in the off season. Przybilla is another big body that was 7th in the league in blocks and can add depth to the center position, a Allen Iverson Joe Johnson backcourt will be unstoppable, and Marcus Williams will be insurance because of A.I.'s age. Marvin Williams will be the starting small forward with Josh Childress backing him. I think these moves will IMMEDIATELY turn the Hawks into contenders and get rid of the log jam of small forwards.

i dont think those moves would make them a contende, but it would change the team drastically.. would there be enough ball to go around between johson n iverson?... plus im not sold on pryzbilla, but if this team just ran like helll they probably wudnt need much outta pryzbilla any ways...but the team wud lack depth down low
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote