Thread: Northwest OT
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Northwest OT

Hmmm..... baseball? I guess it makes sense that it is here since it is the team Blazer fans root for, though I'm wondering if you'd get more response on this topic in the Sonics forum. Maybe you just care more about our opinions

Unfortunately, I don't care about or follow baseball so I have no input

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote