View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 01:56 PM   #18
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blazers after Ben Gordon?

I think we are seeing similar pros and cons, but we are valuing things differently. I think Blake's passing and defense is more important than Gordon's scoring, and bringing in Gordon reduces Blake's minutes too. Even without the trade, I see no problem with Roy or Blake having the ball in their hands. I also don't see Roy cutting out 5-8 minutes per game if we plan on making the playoffs. I think 35 minutes per game sounds about right. Also, you say Rudy has to earn his minutes, which generally I agree, but I think he is going to be good enough to earn 20-30 minutes, probably right in the middle. If Rudy is as good as I think he'll be (which I'm not expecting Manu), then we are going to have serious issues dividing minutes. This team has great chemistry. I don't want to mess that up.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote