View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #20
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blazers after Ben Gordon?

I don't think Freeland or McRoberts will be better than Frye. Freeland has more of a chance, but I don't see McRoberts having a great career. Frye is between starter and bench quality. I don't think McRoberts will ever be good enough to start. Freeland I consider more of a wildcard.

Kopenen still sounds like a wildcard too. He is apparently doing well in his league, but his league isn't suppose to be nearly as difficult as the one Rudy played for.

As for Outlaw vs Webster, I don't want to trade either this year unless we have just a fantastic offer on the table. So without this grade deal, I say wait at least one more year to evaluate which will be better.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote