View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Jerry Bayless - The Future PG of the Seattle Supersonics

Arizona's Jerryd Bayless heads list to work out for Sonics

By Percy Allen

Seattle Times staff reporter

Quote:
Arizona guard Jerryd Bayless headlines a list of 15 players scheduled to work out for the team this week.

Bayless, 6 feet 3, is thought to be the player the Sonics will select with the fourth pick in the June 26 draft. Seattle also selects 24th overall and has four second-round picks.

Bayless, 19, averaged 19.7 points, 4.0 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 3.0 turnovers this past season as a freshman at Arizona.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...02_soni10.html

Last year i predicted the Sonics drafting him in the 2008 NBA Draft, and i think he is going to be the next best PG in your franchise history since the Sonics drafted Gary Payton back in the 1990 NBA Draft.

Go Bayless, and I think he is one of my early pick to win the 2009 NBA Rookie of the Year Honors.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote