View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #31
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: You are picking between PS3, 360 or Wii

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I am a huge Nintendo gamer. I have a Gamecube, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, DS and I'm just a fan of their games. But I haven't bought the Wii yet.

Nintendo is aiming at a new audience. they are aiming at the people who won't buy a Xbox 360 or PS3 because they don't like the "geeky" Final Fantasy and Quake type games. They want to play Brain training and Wii Sports.

But I am a gaming geek and I do want to play Bioshock, Mass Effect, Call of Duty, NBA 2k, Fight Night and this is the category of games they don't have on the Wii. They still have Zelda and Mario, but all those games have been dumbed down.

I get that and i'm kinda in the same boat as you. i went out and bought a 360 about a year ago, because there wasn't enough on the wii for me. but there are a few developers out there that have recognized what the wii games market is missing, and they've helped my wii complement my 360 perfectly.

wii games i'd recommend to you:

metroid prime 3
no more heroes
medal of honor heroes 2
pro evolution soccer
resident evil 4 / resident evil umbrella chronicles
bully scholarship edition
super mario galaxy (definitely not dumbed down)

be on the lookout for:

sadness
call of duty 5
fatal frame
mad world
skate it
disaster
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote