View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 02:58 AM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blazers First Game

I just realized that I didn't address the rest of your questions. I do think we will make the playoffs next year, but as a lower seed. I hope and expect us to be championship contenders in 4 years. Actually winning one is pretty tough. Sometimes people throw out probabilities that are a little generous (I'm sure I've done this myself some time). But the truth is, there is only 1 championship every year and even the best teams are only about 25% likely of winning on a given year.

I'm expecting about 48-53 wins next season.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote