View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 03:18 AM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: westbrook looked good

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
..from me I mean, the "expert" - joking of course...........I'm still the guy who bought rounds after we got Qyntel Woods!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Woods. I think it would be difficult to jump to #7 and the price may be too high. If he were to drop #9-11, the price may be cheaper and more doable. But maybe we could still trade up to 7 at a reasonable price if we are lucky.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote